1. Wake up in a state of consciousness with an awareness that I probably shouldn’t have because of last night.
2. Go to class.
3. Steal Marin’s soil notes from last week.
4. Potentially study with little marin friend.
6. Get coffee with Sam at 4.
7. Have some dinner.
8. Read those books for that class for Thursday and study some more.
9. Finish some math, psych, or writing just for some homework variation.
10. Go to sleep at a decent hour.
“When we’re on different sides of the globe I thought we’d keep our veins tangled like a pair of mic cables, And if there ain’t enough slack to reach that we’d solder them together and across oceans they’d stretch.”