1. Wake up in a state of consciousness with an awareness that I probably shouldn’t have because of last night.
2. Go to class.
3. Steal Marin’s soil notes from last week.
4. Potentially study with little marin friend.
6. Get coffee with Sam at 4.
7. Have some dinner.
8. Read those books for that class for Thursday and study some more.
9. Finish some math, psych, or writing just for some homework variation.
10. Go to sleep at a decent hour.
“When we’re on different sides of the globe I thought we’d keep our veins tangled like a pair of mic cables, And if there ain’t enough slack to reach that we’d solder them together and across oceans they’d stretch.”
Come by when you get off work
I will be sitting around doing nothing
Let’s wait until the sun goes down
Then we will drive off deep into the night
I don’t care where we are going
As long as I’m going with you
The summer swells in us
With the heat comes a new kind of wanting
Cool nights never cooled us off
Lay around and wait for something to happen
When it is three lonely figures
A bedroom, a basement, she is scared
Which one is sleeping, and which one is lying awake?
Yeah which one is sleeping and which one is lying about it?
Afternoon drags on and on
Movie nights that never end
We can hang out all night long
Lay in bed and talk to a good friend
Because you only get older
And you probably forget what it is like
The university is quiet today
We didn’t clean, we just talked in the bathroom
The girl always gets in my way
Ruined friendships, but others replace them
These opinions are poison
I have been drinking them all of my life
I could never replace you
I could never forget what it’s like
Step out on a moonlit roof
The radio leads a feel good revolution
Cigarettes and my closest friends
I tell myself that I have to remember this
Tell myself that I’ve got to remember this
I have to remember this…